Thursday, January 2, 2014

Camera Man


Caleb is three, so naturally he has a camera.  Well, that is, if he is a real  member of this family, he does. That's all he has known. If you like something, you NEED to take a picture  or more of it.

It tickles this gramma to see him in action.

I have  taken only one picture today. I needed to show friends the amount of snowfall we had here. It wasn't enough to debilitate us, but it was plenty to keep a beautiful fresh white cover all day. I would guess perhaps 5 inches. I haven't really accomplished anything, except I learned how to use brushes in PSE without actually installing them into the program.  Supposedly that keeps excessive numbers of brushes from slowing the program. I did one layout, not this one.  Otherwise (I'm stealing what I saw on Facebook and shared today." I'm as useless as the 'g' in lasagna.

I love Caleb's bright face.

Speaking of bright, a very intelligent young man and student in Tennessee spoke before a local school board meeting in December  on the problems with Common Core standards.

Like with Obamacare, most of our citizens don't know anything about Common Core, the controlls for  public schools these days, foisted on the educators by  liberals in the overgrown Federal Government. 

Watch the video and enlighten yourselves. Your children will profit from your knowledge.

Go here

No comments:

Post a Comment