Monday, April 21, 2014

Balanced



I've mixed three different occasions here to make one layout which shows the grueling workouts Lauren does at Cross Fit. Not only is she beautiful, but she is also very agile and strong.

I need to ask Lauren how many pounds she is pressing...but I'm not sure I want to know. Somehow, it just doesn't seem natural to lift so much weight and it frightens  me.

Tonight I want to start a list of choices we make in life. Because of Calvary, we have been given the freedom to choose. And in our great country we have not yet given up that choice. We are a free people.

I found this list of choices in our church weekly bulletin last week and have asked if I  could use them here.   I was given the freedom to make that choice and I will use one for each blog entry for a week or so. Thank you, Michael.

I choose Love:                                                                
No occasion justifies hatred, no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love.
Today I will love God and what God says.

No comments:

Post a Comment