Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Sunday


They are good about taking family pictures at the church our youngest daughter and her family attend. I was really glad to get this one for a layout.

It's been a very busy day...so what is new?  Anyway, we had a wedding and reception this afternoon.
Then this evening we went to church for Arise...It is geared toward the younger set, but of course the church door were open, so my Ron had to go and of course I was doubly encouraged to go as well.

I didn't take any photos tonight, but was very impressed with a few of those in the program. One is my girlfriend, Sali's husband who played the drums. And then there was Julie Black. I've heard her sing in a group quite a bit, but had never heard her sing alone before. She was excellent.

I do have pictures taken in a photo booth at the wedding. We had a choice of  our 'normal' pics or silly ones. There were many different hats, jewelry,  wigs, ect.   Ws had not noticed those things when we first lines up there for our photo shoot.
I'll try to get those pictures here  soon.

May our Lord cover us with His wings as those around us strike

No comments:

Post a Comment