Friday, April 18, 2014

Kids Say the Darndest Things



When I was a young, there was a television program called "Kids Say the Darndest Things" It was hosted by a man named Art Linkletter. He would have a panel of kids on each show and ask them questions. It was true. He always got some very entertaining comments from them each day.

Now we are going through that with our triplets (grandchildren). They are quite amusing at times.

I have not been on Facebook for a while. It is a planned absence. I would have missed all these clever saying, if it weren't for Chelle sending them to me today. Thought I would make a layout and share them with you.

If you click on them, they should come up large enough to read.

Hope you enjoy them. Although I would imagine some of you wouldn't put up with all this gaiety. However, we do encourage such in our families. Makes for lighter hearts.


I wish each of you a very Happy Easter, rejoicing in the blessed hope that Christ paid the way for us to have everlasting life.   Easter joy to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment