Saturday, January 3, 2015

Cyber Monday


I never got into the frenzied shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Oh there were years that I'd get up fairly early and drive over to the Hallmark store the day AFTER  Christmas to get the dated ornaments at 1/2 price. But that didn't involve any fighting at the doors or camping out all night.

But, when I found out about Cyber Monday this year, I was IN. After all, I didn't even have to get dressed! What a dream. If only I had had all the money to buy all those things that popped up on my screen.  mmmm

I have tried to tell myself for years that it is not about the gifts we give, so much as the gift God gave us...his son Jesus.  

No, I didn't buy much at all.  But it was fun shopping in my pjs and making this layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment