Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dinner and a Movie


Our life group has grown close. We like to be together and we have been known to go to dinner and a movie. This was the first time we did that. We ate at one of my favorite places, El Fogon, then crossed the street to see God is Not Dead. It was a very special dnight and we enjoyed it thoroughly.  The movie will be one of my all time favorites.

There were no movies during Bible times.

And this from an email I got today:

God has no iPhone but he's my favorite contact.
He is not on FACEBOOK but he is my best friend.
He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him, and even without the INTERNET I am always connected to him.
He is not on Gmail but he's always online.
God has been very good to me, better than I deserve.
I hope you realize how good he's been to you.

If not, talk to him about it. He wants to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment