Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Chelle




I finally have gotten things together with a computer that is working well and has a functional Bridge.
(Bridge is Adobe's  desktop media browser and powerful digital asset manager that allows one to efficiently locate, organize, browse, preview, and batch process content files.) 

Now that you know more than you ever cared to know, it means I am able to find things on my computer, work with them and bring them up when I want to use them...as in putting them on this blog. Ron and I have had a rough couple of days getting things to work again.

This is a birthday picture of Chelle with her family.  It is one of the  things I've been trying to get done  since Monday, but I just couldn't get things together.  All is fine now. I can relax now.


No comments:

Post a Comment