Thursday, August 27, 2009

American Girl

I would hate to admit how many hours I spent on this layout today. All trial and error, cutting, pasting, patching, etc. The perfectionist in me is looking at it and seeing ways it could be improved. But I have to stop somewhere and this is it.

Our granddaughter Ashley was invited to an Americal Girl party and the little actress she is had to dress the part. As you can tell her favorite one is Samantha.

Ashley, I hope you like this page with you all dressed up like Samantha. You look darling. And glad you enjoyed the party. this gives me an idea for Christmas. Love Gramma.

1 comment:

  1. But it is absolutely beautiful! I can tell how hard it was to create by just looking at it. I don't think I could do that.

    She was a little upset with her costume that it was too long and you couldn't see the black tights and black shoes.

    ReplyDelete