Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Leaving Maui


Double click the layouts to get the story here for our last day in Maui.



As we pulled out of Maui, it was a 1/2 full, half empty scenario. Had we used up half of our vacation, or did we still have half? I like to enjoy it as it comes, while appreciating what is finished. Next port will be Kona on the Big Island. We'll travel while we sleep. It's a great way to go.

It might be hard to understand, but even though I am a 'half full' person, I'm having a terrible time seeing the good while watching our country brought to its knees with so many people being oblivious... brain washed by the leftist media. There is just no excuse for this.

My husband has stepped in to help me through this. He tells me again what I know. God is in control. I realize that. And I understand that as a nation, we no longer deserve all the blessings he has given us, not that we ever did, but now we surely don't. I also know that people can grow closer to God through suffering. However, I'm not accepting it any easier. I have lived a simple life and could do it again; but our family is spread over 7 states...making it hard to stick together like families need to in difficult times. I promise I'll try to see a brighter side, while working to educate those I know.

This is a repeat admonition, but very important. Watch Glenn Beck on Fox News Network.
He proves everything he says. You will learn more that you have in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment