Friday, July 28, 2017

Loving Pets


It is heart lifting for me to see a child and  a pet who love each other. Well, I have to face it, I love pets, period. And it is good to see others who love them as well.  I really don't think we could have a better picture than this one. What sweet memories this photo will bring to Ava in years to come. 

I love you, Ava.

The following picture came to me by email this week and I feel the same way. Dogs are reliable  judges of people.

 

I'm also one who believes dogs will go to heaven. No, there is no way to prove it; but since we know that God is love, it must be true. Dogs are the most loving beings I know. If you have seen a dog that is not, well, then I say, not all dogs will go on to a wonderful eternity with us. Not all people will either.

No comments:

Post a Comment