Monday, July 31, 2017

Big Splash


Back in June, someone shot these pictures of the triplets and their friend Edie.   Am not sure why, but when they all jumped, Ashley was holding back, so Edie helped her out ( or maybe that is in) a bit.
It was a BIG splash. 

What is more fun than that? Well, at my age, getting to go to bed early is a very interesting idea tonight. It has been a long, long day, which started VERY early this morning, when Ron decided to take his truck on a 24 mile trek across town to return a scissor-lift he had rented. He would not have necessarily wakened me, but he was afraid he would have trouble with his truck...and would need me to rescue him. Well, I reluctantly got up very early (for me) and got ready for the call.  I didn't feel like making breakfast that early, so I just grabbed some orange juice and a hand full of nuts.  OH YES, NOW I KNOW. That was NOT a good breakfast choice and  I suffered with an upset stomach the rest of the day... as well as froze in the 80 degree heat. 

OK, I was up and indeed got the call that his transmission had gone out or something like that and he was having his truck towed and he wanted me to pick him up at the car repair. So I quickly finished getting dressed and waited for his call from the repair station.  No call, no call, no call. Then I saw a huge tow truck pull up in our driveway. The driver had dropped off the car and then proceeded to drive Ron home, since his next call was  in this direction. Boy is that service. Ron was having a fair day, except for the quoted amount to fix his old truck, which he doesn't use often. I was having a rough day after getting up very early and wasting lots of time. I never did get to rest and ended up sick all day...waiting for my doctor to call with my lab reports, to no avail. 

I'm very tired now...seems like you hear that a lot from me recently. Anyway, I'm headed to bed much earlier that usual. It is only 10:50.

As Red Skelton used to say in the 50's, Good Night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment