Thursday, February 1, 2018

Happy Birthday Caleb!


This is rare, but I'm posting a layout that is not yet complete. Hopefully, I will finish it before the 3rd. If so, I will add the finished copy.

This is Caleb our oldest grandchild in Colorado. Caleb is very easy to love and appreciate. He is very serious about his schoolwork and his sports, but he is also a lot of fun. 

I love both the looks here, first this serious pose and then the big smile in the second picture.  The pictures were taken three days after Christmas while he and his family were here for the holiday. 

Born on February 2,  (Ground Hog Day) 2010, he is now 8 years old. 

Caleb, WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Here is an additional photo of his family with Ron and me.





No comments:

Post a Comment