Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Family Bowling


Back in early June before the family got together here in Ohio, John and family went bowling. School was out and it was something they hadn't done for some time. It was definitely a first for two year old Julia. Little things like this are good opportunities to make lasting memories, especially when there are pictures to help that memory.

This is the most photographed people ever and I can't imagine it getting worse...oh yes  I can. When there are active cameras everywhere and Big Brother is watching EVERYTHING. But I hope that does not happens. 

In some ways having so many pictures is good and in others it is a little much. I know as a grandmother living far from the kiddos, it is a wonderful blessing to see lots of pictures.  But some are taking too many, me for example. I accidentally snap pictures now and then...usually of the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment