Friday, June 17, 2011

Garden Blooms


Ron and I have along with our helpful neighbor Hugh, been mulching our yard...and we have battle scars to prove it.   The flowers deserve a nice backdrop and their beds look lovely.

We have a whole new crop of flowers now, and I must get out and get pictures of them.  I'm sorry I missed getting shots of the peonies in late May since they are my favorite flower. But they bloomed a couple of weeks early and I was too busy. I did bring in one bouquet when they were nearly spent, but no pictures.  I have said  for years that they were my favorite flowers, but as I look at  this layout and think of all the wonders of my garden over the year, I think of  God's handiwork and all the  delightful blooms of many sizes, shapes and colors He has designed and I know it is extremely difficult to choose just one as a favorite. Look at these shots, for example, which were taken on May 21st this year. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment