Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ice Cream Run



it was perfect boating weather today and we appreciated it even more because the weather man had forecast rain and thunder storms for all day. But early this morning, it was evident that the storm had passed and it would be a fair weather day... just in time for our high school 50th reunion boat ride.  We all met at the Old State Park and set out for a three hour ride to end at 2:30, giving us time to get ready for the big dinner event in the evening at Anthe's Prime.   We had several pontoons, but were all on our own. Occasionally we would pass or meet another boat load of our classmates in a vessel decorated in blue and gold. 

  It was a wonderful day of catching up with friends. Too busy though for me to make a new layout about the reunion. Unlike me, I didn't  take a lot of pictures.  So  I'm using this layout I had made earlier this week about Ron and me taking off in the middle of the day to get ice cream at a stand on the other end of our lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment