Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Road Trip


I am  so glad the government is going to thin me down. I certainly have failed to do it for myself. Of course I know what I should and should not eat if I'm to look perfect like Michelle Obama; but I just don't have the will power. Perhaps they will assign a watch guard to me ( a shovel ready job) to make sure I keep my hand away from my mouth.  Perhaps they can  slap me if and when I pick up a Blizzard at DQ, or heaven forbid, a cheeseburger at McDonald's.   

And of course they will keep our little children from  deciding that eating is a pleasant experience.  They will know from day one that a good obedient citizen eats only to be healthy (slim and energetic).  I'm sure that is the case because the plan to give third graders sushi in their school lunches will turn them off from eating forever more.

And of course the government is much more informed and able to choose the foods our children are to eat than we are.  What do we know?  We are just  a bunch of flyover idiots who have to fasten our shoes with velcro.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a picture of the mower deck?

    sushi for third graders? YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm missing the point, but.... I happen to love Sushi - in fact, Caleb does too and had it for lunch today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you imagine hiring the highly skilled sushi chefs for elementary schools when most kids won't even try to eat it?
    You and Caleb like it, but what about the bigger majority who want nothing to do with it?

    ReplyDelete