Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blowing Bubbles


Last year when the triplets were here, I gave  them bottles of bubble liquid. This year Chelle brought a new kind I'd not yet seen.  They made thicker, colored bubbles which didn't break as quickly. As far as I know, this was Caleb's first experience with these floating balls and he was anxious to catch one. This provided the kids with some fun on a hot day at Gramma's.   (Oh, and I have to add PaPa as well. We can't leave him out.) I had meant to have two layouts done about their fun, but just ran out of time.

Is it a fact or just my imagination, that time is passing more quickly that it did 10 years ago? I get up in the morning and do a few things and before I know it the clock says midnight.  What happens to all the hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment