Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Face



I am drawn to gleeful faces.  This one has special meaning to me.  She is my grand daughter, Ashley Summer.  Her name makes me happy as well.

One of the best ways to get her to smile this big is to take her out on the boat and 'party'.  She and her Uncle John  had been dancing.  She had also been teasing with her brothers.  Ashley is one of a kind...unique, and we love her.

I'm hoping to smile really big one of these days myself, when Obama realizes his  big spending is truly unpopular and will cost him the election.  Perhaps he will back off a bit.  However, I really don't know whether that will happen.  He truly is not listening to the people, but is so far staying on a dangerous path to bankrupting our country. 

 It was good to hear John Boener's presentation last night after the president spoke. John  is  absolutely right and telling the truth.  Those who are truthful needn't be slick of tongue like  government officials who are trying to cover up their real objectives.


We need to keep in contact with our representatives and encourage them to stand strong in the face of the adversary, big government. 

No comments:

Post a Comment