Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life a Big Canvas



Danny Kaye said, "Life is a great big canvas and you should throw all the paint on it that you can."  I made this layout  today just to use this quote.  It is an invitation to me to throw some paint around and I feel like it today.  The problem is, it was made in such haste that it literally looks as if I 'threw' the paint.  Once in a while I'm not happy with the way these turn out, but I've worked long enough and just went with it.

Well I'm afraid that is just what the House of Representatives is doing right now. They are  about to pass a bill that is not to the liking of we citizens who elected them to represent US. Evidently they are frustrated beyond their power to resist pressure.  I pray they will stand their ground and not relent to those who are carrying a big hammer of threats.

The 'deal' they are talking about now between the leader of the house, the senate and the president is a total failure.  It will fix nothing!  If it passes, I move we throw  all who vote for this 'deal' out of office  come November next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment