Friday, July 15, 2011

Ohio Vacation, Day 1


When Greg couldn't get away from work, Ashley was so disappointed that she cried herself to sleep. Chelle decided the bring the triplets up by herself. The trip took them 10 hours; but they made it just fine.

 They arrived on Saturday night, so I'm counting Sunday as day 1 of their vacation here. Naturally on that morning we all woke up early and dressed for church. We go to the same place  Chelle attended as a child, so it was a great homecoming for her.

 After church, she got these great pictures while I was in the kitchen.  I'm am so thankful that she has passed me up as a photographer and supplies me with lots of material for layouts.  I never go long without 'seeing' the triplets, even though they live too far away.

We are so used to the freedom to travel that we take it for granted. but in some countries, it is not that easy. The communists keep a good eye on all their people and keep track of where they are. Sometimes it is not easy for them  to just pick up and go at a moments notice. Pray we don't slip into a malaise and let those who want power over our every move succeed.  It is already too expensive for some to travel, so please pray that we can get the costs down and continue to keep fuel under a cap.  

I'm falling asleep early due to a new medication for high blood pressure, so I'm sighing off. Check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment