Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pleasant Trip




April has a beautiful home. She has an artistic touch and she likes to shop. She acquired my knack for finding good deals.  We were happy to join her family there for Thanksgiving.  It is a pleasant 6-7 hour drive across PA and through Amish Country.  Ron has figured out how to get me to drive through all four of the tunnels we have to cross on the way. The first year I hated it. It really frightened me. I don't know if it is claustrophobia, or what.  But now,  it really doesn't seem that bad.  Of course, I've had lots of good practice...all with Ron sleeping away. Well at least he trusts me to do it.

I neglected my camera during Thanksgiving, even though I had both my purse camera and my iPhone. Since April was cooking, she didn't think she looked good enough for a picture, so I never got one. I didn't get  a picture of Hope either. Hoping that next year, I get plenty of pictures before the cooking begins...or that we stay long enough to catch those who care to get ready.  

I'm shopping for a  small lap dog, in case anyone has an opinion. I'm ready to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment