Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's a Wonderful Morning



The triplets  had a good time at the zoo with their friend.   It's good to see Aussie and Mason get along so well. I surely do love those kids.   Wish we all were closer together, especially at Christmas.

I've been shopping, picking up little things here and there, but still don't have the whole picture  together yet. I like to spend about the same on each one, so I'm always trying to find one more small thing for one or more of them.

I realize my blog has been lacking recently. I've pretty much lost my zest for  doing my best. It sees, these days that one is better off if he just doesn't think but jumps in the wagon and lets someone else pull it.  I'm fighting the feeling though. We can't just keep trying to hold up our heads while the ship sinks.  We need to try to swim.   Perhaps I'll get myself back on track one of  these days...maybe after Christmas.  In the meantime, I'll try each day to count my blessings.  There are many, for God has been good to all of us in this Christian nation.  The poor are so much better off than those in other countries. Of course  to hear it from the press, we are a no good country with a few people who are stinking rich and then all the rest of us who need to be jealous of that 2 %. 

I'm not sure what the motive is for insisting the very rich 2% have their taxes raised. If indeed those taxes were increased as much as the president wants, that amount of money would run the government for only 8i days. That is pitiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment