Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reupholstered


Back on November 20th, I began this saga of the 'new' chairs that were covered in a pink and blue fabric that absolutely did not go with the decor of their present home...mine. It took me a while to get the job of reupholstering done and then more time to do a layout about it. The most time consuming part of the whole ordeal was the removal of zillions of staples.  (If I'm going to exaggerate, I may as well go big.)  

I forcefully jabbed a screwdriver into my arm twice. The second time left a scar. It looks something like a botched job of slitting my wrist. But with determination, I was able to remove ALL those monster staples.

If you check back at December 1, you will see the fabric I first  chose used as a background for the layout.  It was quite blah on the chairs, so that is why   I  was back at JoAnn's looking for a new fabric. 

There was a small victory today as Susan Rice ended her bid for Secretary of State. With her history with the Benghazi attack and cover-up showing her completely incapable of doing the job well, she did well to pull out of the 'contest'.

Matt. 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

No comments:

Post a Comment