Sunday, December 2, 2012

Promise Broken



I  made this layout after my hubby had promised to never start another huge project like this again. He'd completed the work this fall, but in spring comes the landscaping and seeding. That won't be bad.

But before I could even publish this layout, he has taken on another humungous task. He is building a brick ramp down to the boat, so that he can drive his tractor and even his car down there. Oh boy, oh joy. And he's telling me it isn't a big job.   But he has already started it and oh yes it is...

Well at least it isn't a broken promise that will wreck havoc on our lives. (At least I hope not.) I think I can forgive him.

Today after church I've been trying to learn how to use my iPhone. Yes, that is the book I ordered from Amazon to help me learn. It weighs over 3 pounds! It is as confusing as the phone itself. I don't even understand the names of the 'chapters'.  I was just born too long ago,  need a first grader to help me out here. Sure wish my grand children lived closer.

 Sorry the picture is out of focus. I could have actually made a better photo. That is one thing I can do.


I'm thinking it must do about anything I would need done.  Perhaps it can finish the decorating I've started. I did make a little progress today. The mantel is  done...just need to find the wreath that goes over it.  My target is to have  it done by Tuesday evening...so I guess the phone will have to take a back seat again. I'm thinking I may learn how to use it by the time my plan runs out on it.

There is one who always keeps his promises...only one...it is God...the God of the universe. You can know that when he says something, it will come to pass.  Trust in him and him only and you will know the peace that passes all understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment