Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Crafter's Brain



It takes a certain kind of person to be a craftsman...and Chelle is that person. She is constantly doing something for the triplets or a class at school, for friends and she doesn't neglect herself either.  She has knitted hats and scarves and mittens. She never uses a pattern. It's beyond my comprehension. No wonder she doesn't have time to sleep.

All this activity prevents her from sitting in front of the TV day to day like the habit of some is.

Actually from what I've been told more and more people are turning off the TV more often.

I rarely watch it myself, except for this time of year . We are now watching American Idol...two days a week and Downton Abbey.   However there is a show I'm looking forward to seeing. It is The Bible, scheduled to begin on Sunday night the third of March.  It is an epic 5-week mini-series on the History channel.  See the official trailer here .

No comments:

Post a Comment