Friday, February 22, 2013

Character



Wish I could have been in Florida with the  triplets this January...but we've stuck around in the snow this winter. Am so glad they were able to go and visit with their paternal grandparents. Hoping there will be nothing to keep me from seeing the kids this spring or early summer.  I would like to pick them up and bring them back here for a few weeks.  There are so many things they haven't seen...like Niagara Falls. We could have a good time.

Okay, I'm just dreaming, but it is a sweet dream.   

Hoping Mason's great smile warms lots of hearts. It puts joy in my heart. 


 I pray that Mason will grow in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man as we are told Jesus did in Luke 2:52.

Proverbs 10:1
A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish son brings grief to his mother.




1 comment: