Thursday, February 28, 2013

Faith




I can't remember, but I imagine I blogged about going to Hobby Lobby to show support for them in their fight against the government who is trying to force them to pay for things that are anti-Bible, thus trashing religious freedom, one of the main things protected by our Constitution. 

When I was there, I picked up a few things. A couple I have on my mantle now. The hanging piece has Proverbs 2:2 , one of my favorite Proverbs. "Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding."

Ron is facilitating a class at church and in our small group right now about faith and I was drawn to this definition of faith: "Faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase."

May your  faith be strong and your days peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment