Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Amigos



Back to El Fogon for more pictures of the boys. We took full advantage of all the props there at El Fogon. Caleb even tried on the sombrero. And I captured the parrots  on the wall.

These brothers are truly amigos. They like each other's company. They are friends.

These minutes were precious.

At my age, I've come to appreciate that time flies quickly away. We need to make the most of sweet moments like these with the boys, who will grow up much, much too quickly. I like to make the most of my time, but that isn't always easy.  There are many things that I will call mundane that have to be done by someone.  And that someone is me. I like to be somewhat organized so that I can get the most out of a minute; yet I find myself struggling to master something new on the computer, wasting hour upon hour. That happened to me just today.

It is now time to catch some sleep in order to handle tomorrow's activities that have been planned of me.

I wrote all that so that it looks like I've actually had something to say...to  fill some space...but I don't and  I'm going to bed.

Good night, Sleep tight in the care of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment