Saturday, October 11, 2014

Chicken Meatballs A Hit


As I promised myself, I've gone back to finish my summer book before working more on the fall one.

I don't think we have to wonder whether of not Oliver and Caleb liked the chicken meatballs. Their mother is an excellent cook and I wish I'd had some of those myself.

There are quite a few things I do wonder about these days. One is, how did people get so ignorant so fast?  I'm not saying that about any specific person, but society as a whole.  I certainly hope that with God's help we can get back to thinking again and living our lives for others and not just for our selfish selves.  Sometimes it takes a big tragedy  to teach a lesson. I'm praying we learn before it gets that bad...Wishful thinking, because it is getting progressively bad day and day...if one can believe what we hear and see in the news.

May the good Lord bless and keep you through the night and into the morning light. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment