Monday, October 20, 2014

Beautiful Smiles



I love this picture of Beth and even though I like Oliver in that photo, I really get a kick out of the little one of him smiling. If it hadn't been so difficult, I would have photoshopped them together.

But even this way, I love these pictures.

Dear Father God, I ask that you protect these sweet loved ones on their journeys through life.

I hold this truth in my heart...I Corinthians 15:2, "By this gospel you are saved. If you hold firmly to the word I preached to you..."

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why people are intimidated. It isn't difficult to add comments to these posts. I have heard many comments as to the beauty of this mother and son. One said it is too beautiful for words. I agree. Love you, Beth and my cutey pie, Oliver.

    ReplyDelete