Sunday, October 19, 2014

Our Little Superman



Our Caleb wears his Superman shirt frequently. When I think of him, I picture that shirt. He's my little Superman for sure. This larger picture was taken at the farm one day when they were using Henna. Naturally he wanted a rocket ship on his arm.  

I am guessing that the smaller picture here is of Clark Kent. It just makes sense. Even though I can't see his face, I recognize those boots.

When making the layout, I remembered I had scanned some space wall decorations before sending them to Caleb earlier this year. They made perfect additions for this page.

I am trying to practice positive thinking. It is not really easy with all that is going on around us. I've found the best thing I can do daily it to find a quiet time to open my Bible.  The Bible itself says "You're my place of quiet retreat; I wait for your word to renew me." Psalm 119:114, The Message version.




No comments:

Post a Comment