Sunday, January 17, 2016

Make-up


No, I'm not hard up for pictures. I have plenty. I am thankful for all the good pictures I get of my children, grandchildren, great grandchild, friends and husband.  I'm posting this of myself because I  am happy about how it turned out. It took me a lot of time to put it together with all those hexagons.  

The theme of this page is make up. I didn't start wearing anything more than lipstick until after I turned 30. I never really knew how to apply it well, didn't really care, I guess. Anyway, probably because of that, it never did me a lot of good. Now that I'm getting older, lots of days, I just skip it.
At least I did until a few weeks ago, I saw what difference it did make.  Now when I look at the layout, I will remember to take a little time before I go out. It does make a difference, not much, but enough to make it worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment