Saturday, January 30, 2016

On the Fence



There is right and there is left and there is on the fence. As cute as our Caleb is on the fence at farm school,  I choose to stand up for what's right.

To review, Philippians 4:8 "...whatever is true, whatever is honorable whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things." And reading further, verse 9 "The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you."

Can't think of anything more lovely and excellent than having the God of peace with me. So I choose to think on pure true things and practice the good that I know.

By the way, I had chosen this photo today to do some wonderful new things with photoshop light tricks that I'm trying to learn. However, the lighting on this picture was so good, I didn't feel like I could improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment