Wednesday, January 13, 2016

School Picture



The triplets are now eighth graders...still home schooled, but they continue to attend  a cooperative on Fridays.

They had their school pictures taken in November, while I was busy with Christmas. So I've been dilatory in getting them on the blog. I did publish Mason's picture on January 6. And now I have Ashley's photo. Yes, her hair is tipped in blue. It's a very pretty blue, isn't it? I think she is lovely and she is very likable.

Speaking of likable, Ben Carson has a high likability score...the highest of all the candidates. I'm gearing up here to watch the Republican debate tomorrow night and I'm still a fan of Ben Carson. I'm praying that people are able to learn more about him and begin to trust that he can handle the job well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment