Sunday, March 13, 2016

Denver Children's Museum


The boys are at the Denver Children's Museum. I believe membership was a Christmas present.

It is not very close to their home, but they are able to go once in a while. I did this layout some time ago, but just discovered today that I have a lot more pictures of them there, not all taken the same day.  I have enough photos for several pages...all cute, or course.

Still trying to ease my brain and bring on some lower blood pressure readings, by thinking of good things.

The bad news comes without any help. The world is full of it and I can't live in a cocoon, as much as I would like to, at least once in a while.

I was sent some wonderful pictures today that were taken of Caleb and Oliver this weekend.  I love outdoor pictures and Beth, a super mother, is great about getting the them out and about.  These
 pictures were taken on a walk by a river, and Colorado has some of the most beautiful blue skies and sunshine making these nature pictures excellent.  That's a very good thing.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment