Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bears and Tigers


Back in October, when the triplets, Chelle and Greg visited from TN, we made a tip up to a cool drive through zoo called, African Safari Wildlife Park...well four of us went. Ashley and Mason joined Chelle and me for a day of fun. It was near Sandusky, so  it took about 2 hours. Of  course we had lunch on the way, so we added that to our fun day.

Most of my layouts for the park do not include us, but just animals, but I  couldn't resist using this one of Mason with the bear and Ashley hanging onto a tiger, no less...her very favorite animal. 
She collects them...and I'm sure the thought of owning this one was in her head, but we all resisted and as far as I know, it still resides at the wildlife park.

By the way, these were the only  bear and tiger we saw that day. 
the following pictures, should give you an idea of what we saw.










I think seeing this fellow with the crooked teeth made my day. He seems to need an orthodontist; but then he wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining as he is now.




No comments:

Post a Comment