Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Pumpkins and Pecans


Pumpkins! Well, I suppose pumpkin pie season is officially over now. Evidently we have passed through pecan pie season as well. I was craving it today, and NO I'm not pregnant! I went to three stores looking for one and did't find it. Guess I'll just have to get over it...or actually bake one from scratch...not much chance of that.

Had to post this of our Colorado grandchildren. I'm pleased with the way it turned out...such cute kids! We are so blessed to have the best grandchildren ever. The are not only spread out geographically, but by age as well. We have them approaching 30 all the way down to 9 months. (Julia was 7 months in October when these pictures were taken.)

I have LOTS of pictures of them all. They are in regular scrapbooks  and they take up a tremendous amount of room. These digital  layouts are certainly space savers.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.  Psalm 136:1

No comments:

Post a Comment