Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Popcorn Break



While at the pumpkin farm in October, John and his boys, Caleb and Oliver took a break for popcorn. It appears as if Miss Hen is quite interested and wouldn't mind eating some of that stuff as well. I don't know if she caught their eye at the right time or not. I'm not sure feeding her popcorn would be a good idea, either. Guess I had better study up on that in case I'm in the presence of chickens while eating popcorn, not a real likely possibility, but one never knows.

Right now, our yard is covered with snow. Since the fall season was so very long and colorful this year, it seems like it couldn't possibly be time for snow; but it really is. I love that white blanket. However, I'm not too excited about the very cold weather. Sometimes I wish there really were such a thing as global warming that we could control. I'd be the one bringing on the heat.

My body is still in fall mode, so it seems there should be plenty of time before Christmas. I mean, we  just now have our first real snow; but as you know it is almost time for Rudolph.  I hope Santa isn't feeling like me, or the trees might go without presents for a month yet.

Speaking of global warming, that's just what I need...a fire under me to speed me up a bit.

Presents, oh, yes, I do have to buy presents. It is not that I have to...I WANT TO. I just don't know what to purchase. I'm afraid that by the time I know what I could get, Santa's sleigh will be filled and he won't be able to deliver mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment