Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Big Smile and Tilting Hat


I totally enjoy this picture of Caleb at Disney World.  His Sorcerers' hat tilted to the side and the big jovial smile on his face tickles me. What fun it is to see children having a good time!

I wish I had been there.  Looking at the pictures, there isn't that much I can relate to from the last time I was there, which was about 16 years ago.  It was much smaller then. 

I'm wondering about the ship in the background here. I looks like it might be some kind of restaurant, but I can't read the sign and can't find anything like it online. I do see it is not far from the Chinese Theater; but that wasn't helpful in my search. I will have to ask John and Beth and I know they have extremely busy lives, so I don't like to bother them.

Speaking of busy...our new administration is already very busy working on fixes that will bring our great country back to its feet again. 

It is gratifying to watch and know that we can actually get the news now. The media tries to tilt it in a way that it is misunderstood; but we have found ways around that. If only all the people were privy to it. If only all the people actually knew good from bad. It is very sad now that many believe that evil is good and good is evil.  The Bible said there would be a time like that and it is here.  

It is sad that  many are so juvenile that they throw fits, break things and set fires because they are not getting their way about something, oftentimes, something trivial.  I mothered six and found that stage usually passed by age 4.

We need to keep up our prayers to the creator who will guide and protect us through even perilous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment