Monday, January 16, 2017

Hugs from Pluto


Disney is such a fun place and even though I wasn't there with these boys this November, I have lots of great pictures. So, of  course, you will be seeing some layouts now and then. Here they are enjoying hugs from Pluto. 

I love the Disney service that takes all the pictures all around the park. It takes away the burden on taking pictures oneself. I think it would be nice to not to have to worry about getting those pictures while having a good time at the park.

On another note. This is no Disney event coming up this weekend. I think I would feel more at ease about it if it were, since Disney seems such a safe place to be. 

As it is, we have people threatening violence during the inauguration ceremonies. I would think the threat in itself should get people arrested, especially since we don't have to guess about it. They have announced it proudly and where everyone can see.  It is no secret! 

This is the United States of America. We are all in this together and we should all work together so that the best results come about. Why would anyone want violence. Who has been teaching these wild individuals?

Please pray that no one is hurt...NO ONE.  I don't want to see even those who threaten violence injured. 


No comments:

Post a Comment