Friday, May 14, 2010

Wet Kids



I'm so late with this layout, that I am early. It is disconcerting to be a busy gramma with irons in every fire I can find. I get behind in keeping up ( (I would stop here, but the preposition nazis may get me.) with my scrapbooking layouts. I doubt you are counting grammatical errors anyway . So stick with me. I'll get to my point.

These pictures were taken in the triplet's backyard last May. Looks like it can be fun to be 'all wet'.

Maybe that is one of the reasons they are having so much fun at our expense in DC.
I suggest they come clean with us. Better yet, I'd like to see them dry off and go back to their universities until they have studied our history as much as they've pondered on the 'glories' of Karl Marx and become capable of handling government posts.

1 comment: