Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Project



There are many people who have accepted the challenge of taking a picture every day. I don't need that challenge because I take pictures all the time. I can't help it. The camera is just too handy now that I can carry one with me every where I go.

My challenge is to post a new digital layout every day of the year.  Last year my plan was to do the same. I didn't tell anyone, I just tried.  However, I fell short. I only managed  to make it on 353 of the days...some days I had more than one, but I still fell short.

This year I am challenging myself to put a layout on this blog every day...365 layouts by the end of the year.

I am enjoying the books I've published the last few years using layouts I've made for the blog.  In my opinion, I can do it.  But now, with 20 minutes left in the day, I've found that my computer will not bring up my work.  You know, I have patience with people. I can make excuses for them, but I really get aggravated with computers. In my book, there is no excuse for their little bugs. It is amazing I still fool with them. But I take blood pressure meds and go right back to my desk.

Hallelujah, I'm married to a geek.  I'm using that in a good way. He's a sociable geek. When he awakes in the morning, I'll drag him in here to fix my problem.

So check back tomorrow for today's layout and then tomorrow night for a new one.

Guess I'm becoming a bit of a geek myself. I figured a way around the problem and have added the layout...and before the clock struck 12:00. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment