Monday, January 30, 2012

Is It Still Christmas?


This finishes my Christmas pictures of the triplets.  Tomorrow, I hope to finish the pictures I have of Caleb's Christmas. I'd like to put these on during the Christmas season, but I can't make the layouts that quickly and still enjoy the celebration.  Besides, I end up with more layouts than there are days in the season.

I'd also like to help put a finish on the ignorance our schools are causing our young people.  We send our children to school to learn the truth of history, because it repeats itself.  Instead, they are encouraged to be envious of their fellow man. Envy is still a sin...and it is one of the deadly sins mentioned often in the Bible.

In Romans 1:29, envy is equated with murder.

Proverbs14:30 says, "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."


Let's not envy, nor teach our kids to; but let's keep Christmas love in our hearts all year.



No comments:

Post a Comment