Saturday, January 7, 2012

Togetherness



While we in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving, April got out a puzzle so that she and I could have some special time together.  She is very thoughtful and I suppose was the reason I took the time to do a puzzle this week.  Thank you, April.  You are so sweet.

I seem to have a few people who read my trivial posts.  Once in a while someone will tell me he/ she has been reading. Occasionally (rarely) someone  comments on a post, generally speaking, it is my youngest daughter, Chelle.  I have actually had a friend tell me she would like to comment, but doesn't know how. I just want to know, Is it that hard?  I do have a system in place that allows me to read comments before they are published, only because at one time I got spammed.  But I really think it doesn't make it any more difficult.

All this to say. It is encouraging to see that someone cares to check out my ramblings and/ or my layouts.
Otherwise I'm just holding myself to this just because...  I don't believe in giving up on a project.
Oh, I like to make the layouts which I publish in my books. And boy do I like to express my opinion!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is hard to post a comment. I meant to show you all I go through to comment while you were here.

    Luckily the first step is already chosen for me, but it won't be chosen for everyone. I am always signed into my Google account so it chooses that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you have to type in the word verification which half the time I can't read.

    OK so with my new computer I've found that's all I have to do. But with my older computer I had 2 or 3 more steps. I don't know what the difference is but now it's easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it is easier for you. I know that it is easier for me to comment on other's blogs using my google identity. That said, it still remains hard for those who are not computer savvy.

    ReplyDelete