Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Listen to the Bible



I'm reaching back to Greenfield Village in September of 2011 for this one. It is a new one I've made in a new size.

I've been busy the last few days, totally remaking pages for a book. I've changed them from 12x12 to 3324x2575 pixels. What a job. If I didn't like My Publisher books so well, I would never go to all that trouble.  For some reason the 12x12's pages were cut short in my last book.  This new size is supposed to be fool proof.  I'll be the fool, if this doesn't work...for spending so much time and anguishing over the project.

I spent the much of my morning reading and thinking about Ezekiel 36 and how it equates with the world as it is today.  Scary, but comforting as well. 

If you don't have a Bible, you can go to www.biblegateway.com  and type in Ezekiel 36 or any other scripture you would like to read and it will pop up for you. And better yet, there is a  sound icon that when clicked reads it to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment