Friday, January 20, 2012

A Sunday Christmas


I should be finished with Christmas, but I'm not.  A lot of pictures are taken at that time, and I hate to miss making memories with them.  So here we go with the triplets at church on Christmas morning.

In my opinion,  we should skip Sundays for Christmas and just go on to Monday.  But I guess we'll just have to put up with it once every seven years.

The first time the triplets had a Sunday celebration was when they were  two. I doubt it made any difference to them then.  The next time they will be 16. I doubt it will be much of an issue then either.  They will probably be anxious to get to church and see their friends to show off and compare gifts. Then when they are 23...well you can relate to all the rest...staying up late to prepare for Santa's trip down the chimney...

Not that it is a trial to have Christmas on Sunday, just a little inconvenient sometimes.

But there are many trials in this life.
James 1:2-3
Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

So whenever you are tested with a trial remember to take hold or it and work through it with the help of your father in heaven...and you will grow in strength.

1 comment: