Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Stick and a Feather



A Stick and a feather...what more could a boy need?   I can relate to the wonder of a feather. But I really don't get the stick, unless maybe it could be used as a walking stick. But Caleb was quite happy with his finds as he walked at Riverbend Natural Area. 

I still find myself enthralled daily  by God's creation. All I need do is lift my eyes from this computer and gaze out my window at beautiful trees, the lake, the sky, birds...  As far s I am concerned, nothing is more beautiful than that which our God made for us here on earth.  And as anyone knows who reads the Bible, He once gave man an even more awesome place to live...the garden of Eden.  And He has already prepared a place in heaven for those of us who give our lives over to Him.  There is no match for the magnificence of heaven.

I  find myself humming ever so often now, "This World is Not My Home, I'm Just a Passing Through."




No comments:

Post a Comment