Sunday, June 23, 2013

Knock Knock


Maggy already has a mind of her own. I love it. It is great to see her decide she wants to go inside, then see her take off for the house at full hop through the grass, across the driveway, up the walk and then on up the steps to the door. I have to run to keep up with her. If you hadn't noticed my legs are much longer than hers. She doesn't mess around.

She has explored her home and grounds and loves it here. She has adapted so quickly, one would think she had been born here. 

Now here's looking to the many weeks it could take to housebreak her.  The first two days were her best. She has been trying to train me, but I don't always understand what she is trying to tell me.  Just today, I tried hanging her bell on the door, so that she can ring it when she wants to go out.  Sometimes, however, it is much more efficient for her to come to me and tell me she wants to go outside. I do appreciate when she does that. I  don't always hear the bell, especially when I'm sitting here at the computer.

OH, BY THE WAY, I have a mind of my own as well. I am hoping that all of you find that you do also. We mush not allow ourselves to be brainwashed. It is happening so easy, because so many do  not want to face facts, they would rather hide their heads in the sand and continue on their day to day activities as if nothing were wrong. Sure, I'd like to do that as well.  But I know my history well enough to know what happens to societies that have done that. 

We must continue to serve our God in heaven, and refuse the serve those on earth who want to be gods.


No comments:

Post a Comment