Monday, June 10, 2013

Havanese



The Havenese have some distinctive traits. Their gait is exceptionally different. You must read the layout here if you are not familiar with this breed.

I promise that not all my layouts from now on to eternity will be about Maggie...unless the world ends tonight.  But of course, it could. So, I pray you are ready just in case.

 Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

What is the will of God? Everything you need to know is in the Bible. The Old Testament gives the history of God's creation and his people.  The New Testament will tell you what you must do to be saved.  Don't take anyone's word for it.  Read it yourself. It's too important to be mislead by those who don't really know.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can film a little bit of her "jumping". She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete