Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bonefish Grill


Yesterday I said today should be a better day on the blog. However, it was another late night for me and I'm having trouble staying awake...and it isn't even midnight yet. 

I'll just leave you with a group picture that was snapped at the entrance of Bonefish Grill.  We were pretty impressed by the fish handle on the door. But most impressive was the menu.  Phyllis had been there numerous times, for she goes to church nearby. She is really fond of the Bam Bam Shrimp. I wasn't in a fish mood and ordered a filet instead. I enjoyed it much more than those I've gotten in the recent past at Outback.

We hadn't been able to get all of us girls together for quite a few months. This outing was welcomed by us all. After eating, we drove on to the cabin and stayed up until after 2:00 AM catching up on things.



No comments:

Post a Comment